2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer various kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
2.1 Data you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password
- Profile information (such as profile photo, friends)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us
2.2 Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- General location data
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
2.3 Data we collect from our partners.
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Apple, KakaoTalk, LINE or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
3. Purpose of data collection
We use your personal information for following purposes:
3.1 To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
3.2 To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you Zegagame.com offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
3.3 To show personalised advertisements.
To show you personalised advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behaviour
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
- For information on how to opt-out from personalised advertisements, see section 'Opting out of cookie tracking' below.
3.4 To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the Zegagame.com Terms of Service.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyse and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
3.5 To analyse, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyse, profile and segment all collected data.